cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal GR with HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I got a common problem, but I don't know if it's the right procedure to solve it.

1. I get a GR for my location A (HU-Location)

2. I book my HU from A to B (HU-Location) ==> VLMOVE

3. Now, I would like to reverse my GR

4. I move my HU from B to A ==> HUCANC

5. I reverse my GR ==> VL09 ==> I get a error, HU is already reversed.

6. I try to reverse my GR again ==> MBST => I get an new OD ==> I am using the same HU from GR for packaging.

7. My GI works, but my HU can I already find in HUMO ==> Is it right, that I already can find it, but I think with my GI, my HU should be disapper??

What Is the right procedure to reverse an GR, when my HU was already processed?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you activate HU management you can not always use transaction VL09 and MBST transaction to reverse the goods.

1. I get a GR for my location A (HU-Location)

Good

2. I book my HU from A to B (HU-Location) ==> VLMOVE

Good

3. Now, I would like to reverse my GR

If you want to cancel your GR then it is not possible as your handling unit moved to different location .when you moved your HU to different location it will miss reference  '

Key for Object to Which the Handling Unit is Assigned;' in this field.This you can see TTL tab in HU03 transaction.

4. I move my HU from B to A ==> HUCANC

If you move back also you will not get reference number where you orginally received reference

5. I reverse my GR ==> VL09 ==> I get a error, HU is already reversed.

Once moved HU different storage location from source location then you can not use VL09 transaction.

6. I try to reverse my GR again ==> MBST => I get an new OD ==> I am using the same HU from GR for packaging.

This tarnsaction will not work.

7. My GI works, but my HU can I already find in HUMO ==> Is it right, that I already can find it, but I think with my GI, my HU should be disapper??

If you want to reverse your GR then you need to use reversal movement eithr 161 or 122 against PO.If you this movements then system will create outbound delivery.Later you need to assign your old HU in the delivery then do reversal process.

Refer above SAP note and follow above steps to cancel GR.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me?

sushant_wanjari
Contributor