cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple issues on S_ALR_87013542

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have multiple issues on report S_ALR_87013542. I tried fixing it using CJEN, CJBN... but it doesn't resolve anything.

My problems:

I have 2 orders linked to a contract : one with 1€, the other with 1.070€.

Only the second one has been charged.

We have 30.862€ stemming from the resumption.

In S_ALR_87013542 we have:

Actual = 31.932-€       --> OK, 30.862 + 1.070

Commitments = 0€     --> KO, we should have 1€

Plan = 1.071              --> KO, we should have 1.071€

the other issue is when we click on plan amount, we should access to line items, but we have a message "no line items were selected".

Does anyone have an idea ?

thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) you can have plan costs but not plan cost line items( it is deppending on your settings) let us know if you need change this behaviour.

2). Check in table COSP your commitment entries for your orders, the value type you need check are 21 and 22.. Do you have somthing?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

thanks for your answer. As-is, the behaviour is a small issue, so we can keep it like this.

My main problem are the amounts displayed.

For my orders, I only find value types 1 and 4 in COSP...

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you don't have 21 and 22 you don't have commitments ( then it is correct you display 0) --> you should review why you expect 1 € as commitment

I suppose all amount in value type 1 is 1071.

I think you don't have a problem in reporting... if not it is possible your postings are not generating the commitment or plan as you expected,

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you see such issues there might be authorization issue and immediately capture SU53 and pass it onto basis team for evaluation.

Are you getting the similar kind of issue in other system also. if not you can ask your basis team to compare your roles in different clients and ask to add those missing objects.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when system propose "no line items were selected" message then double click on that message and go through the procedure as below:

1. In your user master, check which authorizations you have for reporting
    2. or change the selection criteria.

and take authorization from basis consultant for the same.

Regards,

Sanjeev