cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report S_ALR_87013542 is not showing period wise data properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created a PO on 15.02.2013. And when I execute S_ALR_87013542 giving fiscal year from :to :: 2012:2012 and period 11:11 it does not show me any data. Whereas If I execute the same for period 1:3 or 3:3 or 1:12 it shows me PO commitment. Please help me to understand the what is wrong here.

Thanks!

With Regards

Manas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Plz check the delivery date of the items mentioned in PO.

Regards

Deepak

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

It is 15.06.2013. That means this report takes into consideration the periods which are to be derived from Delivery date of PO/Order only.

Please correct me If I am wrong.

Regards

Manas

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, don't u think so.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepak. Closing the thread.

Regards

Manas

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

yes,i had faced the same problem earlier, then i came to knew that commitments values are consider from the deliver date.

regards

Deepak

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. Thanks for updating me Deepak.

Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I have a doubt. Do you think it is correct way to record commitment against projects. The commitment should reflect the orders as & when created i.e.on creation date basis as we make commitment against budgeted value of projects immediately when we release the orders to the party and the budget is seized accordingly against respective projects.

Also the projects may run in more than one financial year hence the commitment in S_ALR_..542 report must reflect on creation date basis not on due date basis. Also the same should reflect in report in all months (after creation of PO) until materialized.

Regards

Ankur

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ankur, i also knew that but the system behaves in this manner.

Regards

Deepak

Answers (0)