cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTR throws The current statement is not supported for STRINGs

Former Member
0 Kudos

After upgrading to DMIS 2010_1_700 support pack 9 on the SLT server, we are not able to launch LTR, it throws the following error, has anyone seen this before .

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://apple.abc:8010/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/iuuc_repl_mon_powl was terminated because of an error.

Note
  • The following error occurred in system YAD : The current statement is not supported for STRINGs.
  • The error occurred on application server apple_AAD_10 and in work process 14 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Function: CNV_MBT_AUTHORITY_CHECK of program SAPLCNV_MBT_AUTH
    Method: CHECK_AUTHORITY of program CL_IUUC_REPL_CONFIG_UI_WRAPPERCP
    Method: WDDOINIT of program /1BCWDY/6RKRYJHN5QX3A3D0QXLR==CP
    Method: IF_WDR_COMPONENT_DELEGATE~WD_DO_INIT of program /1BCWDY/6RKRYJHN5QX3A3D0QXLR==CP
    Method: DO_INIT of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_COMPONENT===CP
    Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP
    Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT==============CP
    Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP
    Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP
    Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Thank you

Jonu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP identified the above issue is to be corrected by a note which they are working upon and have asked to start the replication jobs through "IUUC_SYNCH_MON in the administration tab start the master job" as a work around.

Thx Jonu

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI: The Note fixing this issue is:

Note 1825770 - SLT (2011 SP04 / 2010 SP09) - Correction 02

Cheers,

Uli

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

MarkusRichter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue as initially posted. I looked into the provided SAP Note 1825770, but the I couldn't find any support package to be downloaded. Clicking the corresponding DMIS release level, opens a web page with yet another information, but no support package to be downloadable. The button "Download to PC" is disabled.

I am wondering whether the SAP note is buggy or what is wrong?

Thanks and Best Regards.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Support package 9 for DMIS_2010 (resp. 4 for DMIS_2011) are the prerequisite - they contain the error described above.

So you want to go to transaction SNOTE and "download" and "implement" the correction which is in that SAP Note 1825770.

Uli