cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC RM 10.0 - debug Agent determination in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to debug the Validate propose Risk WF (0RM_RISK_PROPOSE event) , in particular the Agent determination for this workflow.using the Entity Role Assignment customising.

Is there a way to debug the Workflow?

I have also noticed that in the class, CL_GRFN_AUTH_ENGINE, the agent determination methods (AGENT_DETERMINATION, GET_AGENT and GET_AGENTS_BY_ROLES) use an internal table MT_EXPLANATION to hold trace messages (eg EXPLAIN 110).  Is there a way to see this trace?

Thanks

Doug

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found a way to debug the workflow.

In a system that has triggered the workflow (eg propose a risk), use the transaction SWI1_RULE, this will list the Work Items that have been triggered.

You then set a break point in the method CL_GRFN_AUTH_ENGINE->GET_AGENTS via SE80.

Back in the SWI1_RULE trx, you then click on the Execute Agent Rule button.  This triggers the agent determination part of the Workflow again.

The debugger will start when it hits the breakpoint in the method above.

There appears to be a config table, GRFNLOGENABLE, that control the population of the MT_EXPLANATION table.  I haven;t gone further into it as I'm happy to debug to get the information I'm after.