cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing JSP in WebDynpro perspective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to import JSP/HTML/BSP in WebDynpro perspective?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what ever you want to import in web dynpro perspective it should have project file in it. So you can not import plain JSP /HTML etc in Dynpro .

If you want to create them then you can go and create them through J2EE perspective.

regards,

Abhijeet.

Message was edited by:

abhijeet mukkawar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

I have another query.

Is it possible for me to import Web Service model into J2EE perspective?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sowmya,

please allocate some points if you are satisfied with all of our's answer's.

And please post a new query for the present doubt.

regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

I'm happy that you have solved your doubt, but I don't see any change in my score...

I read also the others answers that are the same of mine.

My answer was right?!

Thanks,

Gianluca

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

No, Web Dynpro is used for developing the user interface and only it works on MVC(Model, View, Controller) technology.

so simply you can not have webservices model in J2EE perspective.

-abhijeet.

Message was edited by:

abhijeet mukkawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but your question was <b>Is it possible to import JSP/HTML/BSP in WebDynpro perspective?

</b>

I don't understand if the answer <b>No Web Dynpro is used for developing the user interface and only it works on MVC(Model, View, Controller) technology.

so simply you can not have webservices model in J2EE perspective.</b>

is bound at that question.

Moreover with WD you can develop complex applications that fullfill any level of MVC (not inly at View level for developing User Interface).

Regards,

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

It is not possible to import any of the mentioed technologies in to Weddynpro Perspective.

Web Dynpro provides support for the development of web applications in the form of a declarative programming approach.

In a Web Dynpro application, every user interface is always made up of the same basic elements, with the exception of the individual interface elements for each application. You declare these elements of the metamodel statically using the Web Dynpro tools. It is also possible to implement elements of the metamodel in programs and integrate them dynamically at runtime. Using these implementations, you can make changes or enhancements to a user interface that has been created by declarative methods by generating new interface structures at runtime. This means that you can combine the declarative procedure with the implementation of source code.

Concepts of the Web Dynpro programming model ensure high-performance processing of the entire web application, clear separation of presentation and processing logic as well as data retrieval, extensive platform independence of interfaces, and a high level of reusability of programs or parts thereof.

regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is not possible.

The BSP have another dev tool (SE80 in SAPGUI) and JSP are developed in J2EE perspective.

Regards,

Gianluca Barile