cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EhP6: Travel and Expenses folder not visible in ESS - Menu in LPD_CUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are on EhP6 and trying to configure launchpad for Time and travel. When i go to LPD_CUST and open Role ESS, Instance Menu, i dont see Travel and Expenses folder in it.

All references that i looked at (Wiki, help.sap) says that this folder is there however i dont see it in LPD_CUST. There is a note that talks about enabling it when launching it (Note 1601815 - Travel applications are not hidden under ESS Menu) however, this is only if the travel folder and services visible for customization in LPD_CUST.

Again we are on EhP6, so did anybody had faced similar issue, share your experience in enabling it.

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Once the business Function HCM_ESS_WDA_1 is activated, the new complex ESS role SAP_EMPLOYEE_ESS_WDA_2 is used.

If you need this Business Function you need to complete your customising base on the note 1450179.

You need to make sure that in transaction  LPD_CUST,  the Travel and Expense Folder is define in the role ESS, instance MENU - is this what is missing?

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you response Sally.

You are right, i don't see the travel and expense folder in standard role ESS instance MENU. Except for travel and expenses, all other folders are there.

we are on SAPK-60614INEAHR

Appreciate your inputs.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm facing the same issue. I activated the business function HCM_ESS_WDA_1 but in t-code LPD_CUST no Travel Management folder appears.

I tried to create ir myself but it doesn't work.

Thanks for your help!!