cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery not deleted automatically using SPER

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using ECC version 060408 and I've created the SPED and SPER output types manually. The inbound delivery have been created successfully but when I tried to reverse the goods issue I'm getting the error below. The inbound delivery doesn't contain HU or package.

Inbound delivery 181483217 is not deleted yet; Cancellation not possible

Message no. VLA076

Diagnosis

The outbound delivery is part of a 2-step stock transfer. The goods issue cannot be cancelled until the following inbound delivery 181483217 has been deleted.

System Response

It is not possible to cancel the goods issue.

Procedure

Call the change transaction for the inbound delivery 181483217 and delete the document.

If the inbound delivery contains handling units, they must first be deleted if Handling Unit Management is not active in your system. If Handling Unit Management is active, you must undo the assignment of the handling units to the inbound delivery in the packing transaction before the document can be deleted. In this step, the handling units are reassigned to the previous outbound delivery.

Below the configs I've done for SPER output type.

Logistics Execution -> Shipping ->Basic Shipping Functions ->Output Control ->Output Determination ->Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries ->Maintain Output Types

Logistics Execution -> Shipping ->Basic Shipping Functions ->Output Control ->Output Determination ->Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries ->Maintain Output Determination Procedure

Finally on VV21 I've made the same config I've made for SPED.

Please let me know what is missing or what is wrong.

tks

Eduardo Chagas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional information... If I go to menu Extras -> Delivery Output -> Header and enter the output type SPER manually... and after that run VL09 the inbound delivery is deleted automatically.

According the process I found in the SAP notes the message SPER should be created at the moment of the goods issue reversal which is not happening! 😞

Any idea?

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

As you said, The SPER output type is processed when you cancel the goods issue  of the replenishment delivery and it deletes the subsequent inbound  delivery. SAP note says the same.

Can you try creating one more example. Place a breakpoint in the req. routine 409 which is assigned to SPER.

And then try reversing Outbound delivery and check if the routine is passed or not. If the Req. routine is not successful output type will not trigger.

When you manually entered the output type SPER, it works because during manual entry of output type SAP ignore the code written in requirement routine.

Can you try this once.

And i found the below comment in the note.  I am sure you would have checked and confirmed all these. But just wanted to bring this to your notice. So, your system is connected to EWM right?

Note: The SPER output type is processed when you cancel the goods issue  of the replenishment delivery and it deletes the subsequent inbound  delivery. You cannot use it in a standard system that is not connected  to an SAP EWM system. If you want to cancel the goods issue of the  replenishment delivery, you must first manually delete the inbound delivery that was created automatically.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks Dhilipan! I saw that note but I thought that the system I'm using was connected to EWM and I just got the confirmation that it is not! 😞

Thank you

Eduardo Chagas

Answers (0)