cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO REMOVE EXTERNAL TAX CALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

How we can remove the external Tax call for any particular interface. I need to switch off the Tax call for one of the Third vendor.The reason behind that is to not to recalculate the Taxes because we are getting all Taxes from third vendor.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lohyn,

But my concern is that third vendor create the invoice and send it to the client. We received flat file from third vendor, which includes the client profile,invoiced amount and Taxes. We will create generic sale order in sap R/3 for internal purpose. We require to remove or switch off the Taxware tool in R/3 so that it cannot recalculate the Taxes again, which we are getting from third vendor.

Please Gurus help me on this critical issue.

Thanks in Advance

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil-

Go to SM59---TCP/IP connections----Taxware (Connection to Taxware Tax Service). Delete this RFC Connection.This will Simply Plug off Taware from SAP.

Note- Deleting this Connection from SM59 means there will be no link with Taxware ,i.e We can not use it anymore for Calucating taxes neither in Sales order nor in Purchase Order.

If you only want Taxware to not to calculate Taxes in Sales order/Billing then simply remove Tax Conditions from Pricing Procedure of Order/Billing.

Regards

Amit