cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update IBAN in to vendor master using IDOC with CREMAS type and CREMAS01 basic type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to update vendor IBAN details using IDOC with CREMAS type and CREMAS01 basic type. We have IBAN as part of IDOC segment, E1LFBKM field, IBAN. We are able to generate respactive bank number and bank account number using  CONVERT_IBAN_2_BANK_ACCOUNT_* and passing to  E1LFBKM-BANKN and E1LFBKM-BANKL. BANKN and BANKL are getting updated in to vendor master and showing under bank data. But IBAN is not updated / generated.

Do we need to populated any specific field inorder to update / genrate IBAN in vendor master?

IBAN which we are getting from IDOC does not exist in TIBAN table. Is it required to have IBAN uploaded in toTIBAN table (thru FIBAN or some thing else) before triggering thru IDOC?

Expectation is to generate IBAN when we create vendor thru IDOC using CREMAS message type(even though it does not exist in TIBAN table).

Thanks,

Sabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabu ,

Did you get a solution to update IBAN via idocs? I too am facing the same issue .

Unfortunately the 2 sap notes do not satisfy my reqt. As i need to read it from a File and send idocs via PI. CREMAS vendor is created but IBAN is not updated for vendor.

THanks,

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Didn't you find the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1664137 - IBAN field is not getting updated by CREMAS / DEBMAS Idoc ?

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your quick response. We referred this note while developing, but still not able to update IBAN. As mentioned in note we tried to enable switch, MM_SFWS_SC2 also.

Is there any particular parameter or data we need to pass to create / generate / update IBAN?

Is it required to have IBAN uploaded in toTIBAN table (thru FIBAN or some thing else) before triggering thru IDOC?

Thanks in advance.

Sabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabu ,

I had the same issue and found out the IBAN cannot be created for records where bannk information is passed in CREMAS .There is no SAP code to read this field.

TO do so I had to use another message type IBAN_SAVEREPLICA and it worked.

Hope this helps.

Thanks