cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA SLT: Insert Line of Code in IUUC_ASS_RUL_MAP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hope anybody can help me out: I’m currently working on a HANA project and I want to replicate certain ECC tables using SLT. I have managed so far to change the target structure of the table and replicate the tables accordingly. Now I want to ‘filter’ the data that needs to be replicated by submitting an entry in the IUUC_ASS_RUL_MAP table. I want to use the more simple transformation that can be achieved with the 'Insert Line of Code'. Do you know where I can find the syntax of get more examples?

Thanks for your reply!

With kind regards,

Martijn van Foeken | Intenzz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martijn,  

Have you gone through section 5.3 of this document already?

http://help.sap.com/hana/hana_slt_config_en.pdf  

Thanks, Anooj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anooj,

Yes, I have gone through section 5.3 of the document. Perhaps it's good to point to the fact I personally don't have any ABAP knowledge. Can you help me out here?

With kind regards,

Martijn van Foeken | Intenzz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martijn,

Perhaps you could type in the requirement here - your current table structure (at least all relevant fields for filtering), the field that you would like to filter on and how exactly you would like to filter it?

Thanks,

Anooj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anooj,

I'm visiting the customer in the 2nd half of next week. I also have some colleagues with ABAP skills to assist me but I will let you know what the specific tables and fields are.

Thanks for your replies so far!

With kind regards,

Martijn van Foeken