cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see deletion changes in VA02/VA03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using ECC6 and the issue is that no deletion changes are visible in Display Document Changes in VA02/VA03.

Example: I deleted freight details from Header and checked change history after saving. No changes visible.

I added new freight...addition/ creation changes are visible.

Same happended for line item costs..when I deleted them no changes were visible in Display Document Changes.

Can you please guide.Changes should be visible.

Regards,

Anisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Thanks for the info. But my issue is that deletion changes are not visible.I can see other changes like change and creation updates but not deletion.

I deleted freight cost and it did not reflect in the change history.

And about using table entry CDPOS in SE16N, Which fields I have to put data and what..I tried to put document no in CHANGENR field but no results.

Regards,

Anisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to table CDPOS and execute with following parameters

1.object class--VERKBELEG

2.object ID-----your sales order number withe prefix zeros..For eg;If your order number is12345 then you may need to execute with 0000012345.Because the character space in table is 10 characters..So make it 10 character by prefix zeros then execute

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anisha,

Rightly said by Mr. Moazzam if you can please check that database tables are getting updated or not?? Verify the same in CDPOS via SE11, give OBJECTCLASS = VERKBELEG & OBJECTID = Document Number. 1st option is to check via CDPOS table by checking if its giving some value in VALUE_OLD and updating new values in VALUE_NEW and other is go to VA03, display the Sale Order, click on Environment and then Changes, now there give the specified Sale Document Number by checking the Additional Info Tab and execute. You'll see the document changes clearly as if you've changed the Manual price or if there'll be a change in Item Credit Price like i've checked at my end. Feel free to ask in case you need more assistance. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Thanks for the info. But my issue is that deletion changes are not visible.I can see other changes like change and creation updates but not deletion.

I deleted freight cost and it did not reflect in the change history.

And about using table entry CDPOS in SE16N, Which fields I have to put data and what..I tried to put document no in CHANGENR field but no results.

Regards,

Anisha

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anisha

Have you checked directly in tables? Please check in SE11 Tcode CDPOS table. Give your order number in field IBJECTID and execute. Check if change log is there in table or not.

Thank$

Message was edited by: MoazzaM Ali