cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR Changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done mapping change and the same payload in test mode working.

When i run end to end, the change done in the mapping is not reflecting and the old values are coming.

I have checked the cache and seems fine.  What else should i be checking.

We are using 7.1.1

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1) Did you checked whether you activated the Mapping Object.Mapping works even if you doesn't activate.

2)If Changes are not reflecting even after activating then it is due to cache issue.Check for other objects if you are facing the same issue .then refresh the catch once.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Please test the payload in your Interface Mapping o MApping Operation and check the results.

Also check if your change is correctly activate , go to Enviroment.

Regards

Lucho

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anandha,

You already have tips for your issue.

You should try to:

1. Do a cache refresh, else go for a system cache refresh.

2. Once you have activated the Message Mapping also activate Operation mapping by making sone silly changes.

3. Remove Operation mapping from Interface determination and add again or just simply delete the INterface determination and create it again.

4. Also check for cache refresh in ID.

Hope the issue has been resolved by now.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

Just try to do some changes in Message Mapping and activate again and then check.

thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have activated and the cache is also fine.  Do i need to perform full cpacache?

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is really weird, go to interface determiantion and delete operation mapping and add once again then perform full cache refresh.