cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboards not available via Android Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm configuring mobile access to some documents available on BI Launch Pad portal. With WEb Intelligence Reports I didn't find matters to access them through android phone. But I cannot see any dashboard that I published.

I created a simple dashboard, then I published to portal with "mobile only" option and I assegned it the "Mobile" category. And I checked that user right assignments are the same of the Web Intelligence report that I can access.

I installed SP5 patch.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arijit_gupta2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mare,

Please be informed that SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards are currently supported on iPad2 and iPad3,  iOS 5 and iOS 6 only.

You are trying to view the Dashboard on Android OS. This is currently not supported.

regards,
Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

yes, that's correct. I verified that I can see dashboards using an iPad2. Using an android phone I can see only web intelligence reports but not dashboards.

Thanks for your support!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it available now on Android device ?

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

yes it is available now

Regards,

Atul B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I followed your blog to access Reports on Mobile and it works but still i can't see Dashboard reports while i can see Webi reports.

Can you suggest if anything else needs to setup to see dashboard reports in Mobile.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Atul, I am using Dashboard SP5 to develope dashboard reports. I have SAP BI 4 SP5.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

strange, can you initiate a new thread for this issue

also, let me know the Android version that you use and the device

Regards,

Atul B