Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. BS269 SAP QM Configuration

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error message while I am maintaining in " change status profile" in configuration setting. The error message is "The highest status number is smaller than the status reference number" . Where I need to change highest reference number?

The config path is :

Quality Notification --> Notification Processings --> status management --> maintain status profile.

With Regards,

NKB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status number which you gave for specific status is less than the Highest number you gave for that user status.

Please attach your screen shot of that user status configuration. It should be as below.

1     TES1        Test 1         Initial check box ticked              1               10

2     TES2        Test 2                                                        1               10

3     TES3        Test 3                                                        1               10

I have given just one example. Attach your screen shot while you getting that message, so that its possible to guide.

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Thanks a lot. I have succesfully done it.

With Regards,

Neel

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Thanks a lot. I have succesfully done it.

With Regards,

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close the thread by marking / mentioning the correct answer.

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

How to close the thread!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find options under the reply as Helpful Answer & Correct Answer. If you feel any answer so, you can mark those.

Else, click Assumed Answered in your query (first post). Click that to close.