cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 AC LDAP FIELD MAPPING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am wondering, where can I find a comprehensive list of the AC Fields I can map when using LDAP for a user source? I've been able to map the
standard fields in the guide but I can't seem to figure out what would be the AC names for things like Telephone, position etc.

When you go into Maintain Actions and Mapping for Connector Groups > Select - LDAP GROUP > Assign Group Field Mapping > Select New
Entry, there is a drop down menu for AC Field Name but mine has no entries. For the standard entries in the guide I just manually added them but I was
wondering if there is table for additional all of the field names.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try Tables GRACACFIELD and GRACACFIELDT

I'm on SP11 and I get values in the matchcode now. I don't think I did previously.

It looks like SE24 Class CL_GRAC_AD_FIELD_MAP_UTIL is used to load the values via method GET_ACFIELD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the response. I am on SP 10 an noticed that the values come in for connectors assigned action # 04 provisioning but not # 03 auth maintenance. This makes sense to me but I want to check if it was a bug or an SAP standard. 

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Kyle, did you ever sort this out?  I'm on GRC 10.1 SP 5 and I'm experiencing this issue.  The tables that Colleen has mentioned are blank, as you've indicated.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't. I ended up copying and pasting the enteries into the fields.

Regards,

Kyle

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle,

Did you take only the fields shown in the LDAP config document, or did you take additional fields?  If so, how did you figure out the field names, and mappings?

Thanks,
Santosh