Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Option

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Can anyone help in this.

In solution manager 7.1, we have the option of incident management which is used for reporting the ticket information.

We have a requirement in which I have to insert a PORTAL option in the business process description. ( I have attached a screenshot of the requirement).

I found a web dynpro component AGS_*_TRANS which is related to this particular business transaction pop-up box.

But my problem is I am unable to find the exact location where I can insert my required option.

I guess its related to programming (myself as a admin unable to figure this out).

The screenshot clearly explains what I need. But I really need to find the place where I can insert this option of PORTAL.

If anyone knows this please advice me or give the steps how to reach to that insertion program or any other setting.

thanks

&

Br,

Bhupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh,

goto tcode solman_directory, there select your solution and further navigate to sublevel business processes.

Here you should find the existing processes and you can add/change business processes according to your requirements, e.g. add a process portal and assign the corresponding technical component to it.

Regards, Richard

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Richard,

wwoooaaa, thanks for your reply.

I have one more question to ask, in the same Support Desk Message screen in the Over View Tab, whenever a message is sent we mention the message STATUS (New, Received, In Process, ....., Confirmed).

Similarly, I want a Waiting option to be inserted in the STATUS box. Can I do that from the same place or different.

Many thanks in advance.

thanks,

&

Br,

Bhupesh

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is customizing... you need to adjust the used status profile for your transaction type.

Go via Tcode SPRO -> solution manager -> capabilities -> IT service management -> status profile -> define status profile -> select your profile and double click

There you can add/change the possible status values and define the conditions when a specific status can be set.

Regards, Richard

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Richard,

I checked the path as above. But I don't find the option of capabilities in my

SPRO --> Solution Manager  screen.

Neither I find the option of "IT Service Management".

My Solman version is 7.0

br,

bhupesh

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bhupesh,

in solman 7.0 go via path:

SPRO -> solution manager -> scenariospecific settings -> service desk -> service desk -> status profile

Regards, Richard

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

First of all, Thanks a lot the help.

But I am facing  new problems now. 

---->  I can see the waiting option in my service message when I save.

However, the other options are not seen when I save the message. Meaning, When I set the waiting option and save the message the other options like In Process, Confirmed.....etc., are disappearing and also I'm unable to change the Waiting option back to some other options even in the Edit mode. (As other options are completely disappearing).

----->  When I save the message with the waiting option it gets saved for that message only but the waiting option doesn't appear in the main service message screen showing that its in Waiting status.

---->   I want to Insert a DEADLINE DATE for my message. Should I do any customizing settings for this or is it related to ABAP programmers task.

Help needed.

thanks

&

Br,

Bhupesh

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the status profile you also have to design at which status can be selected from the WAITING status. That's defined by the lowest and highest status value in the status customizing table.

Adding the deadline field is not possible via customizing, it's a development issue. You need to modify the SAP standard webdynpro component with additional UI elements as well as methods (coding) to fill the field with data. Therefore, you will also need additional fields on message level - e.g. appends for db tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I am using solution manager 7.0,i have added few more options to status profile and they are visible also,the status which i have added is "For Approval" and "Approved",but when i am trying to change the status of an incident i am not able to select "For Approval" and "Approved" status.Could you please let me know how to solve this issue.