cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR report not showing any results in GRC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos
We are implementing GRC 10.0 ARA we are on SP 11.
We are using GLOBAL ruleset.
We have already run the job for
Authorization Sync.(sucessfully completed)
Repository object sync.(sucessfully completed)
Batch risk analysis.(full sync mode) (sucessfully completed)
We have followed all the steps as given in "SAP GRC Pre-Implementation From Post-Installation to First Risk Analysis" document.
when we perfrom the risk analysis for any user we are not able to see any report(SOD, Critical action )
However when we did the same on SP 9 we were successful.
Is there any issue with SP11 ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi  Jayesh,

Please make sure that you have entries in the table GRACACTRULE table..If the table is empty,Regenerate the rules.

Also, If you are running the risk analysis using the offline data,Make sure you have entries in the

GRACUSERACTVL and GRACUSERPRMVL table. If the tables are empty,Run the batch risk analysis

job in full mode and then check the entries in the table once the jobs is finished.

Thanks

Japneet Singh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like a solid plan.

Rerun all sync jobs and risk analysis job (full sync and check all boxes)

Regenerate SOD rule in customizing

Execute those three additional sync jobs with SA38

GRAC_ROLEREP_PROFILE_SYNC

GRAC_ROLEREP_ROLE_SYNC

GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC

Regenerate SoD ruleset in GRC (ruleset tab functions/actions) as a background job

Then go to risk analysis. Remove user group and custom group from your analysis. Check all boxes (permission, critical action etc.) and run the analysis as a back ground job.

Check your results under scheduling access management

If this still does not work, execute SLG1 and ST22 in both source as target system and find a solution for the errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your reply.

When i removed user group, custom group and other fields not being used and ran RAR, it worked properly.

But this was not the case on SP 9.

has this been newly introduced in SP 11 and there is no other way to run RAR by keeping those fileds selected ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayesh,

SAP is already aware of this issue and is working to get this issue resoved.The SAP Note will be released shortly.

Till that time, Please follow the workaround provided.

I will update you once the note is released.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone verify for me if this solution might work?

GRC 10.1 I was having the same problem Access Risk based reports and  the Reports and Analytics reports were not updating in GRC Access Control after running the Batch Risk Analysis. 

I went to SPRO/Governance Risk and Compliance/Access Control/Maintain Configuration Settings/Parameter 1027 Enable Offline Risk Analysis was set to  "NO". This setting apparently allows the dashboards to update, but not the offline based on the Access Control Database based reports under the Access Management  and Reports and Analytics tabs.

this setting is set to "NO" to save on storage however negates the ability for business users to quickly generate reports. and could cause an erroneous report to be provided to Management or Auditors.

Sincerely

Guillermo Jacobson

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to update Dashboard, execute SE38>GRAC_BATCH_RISK_ANALYSIS.

1027 as No, would make the option greyed out.

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have implemented SAP note 1824956 and this resolved the issue.

Thanks for all your reply and suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Expert

I have been getting the same issue on sp 11..... I had done all think which is mention above ...  I am also waiting for SAP note 

Thanks,

Mohammed Ashraf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

Please make sure your Offline Risk analysis parameter is sent to yes. I am also on SP11 and encounted the same problem.

Please implement SAP note 1825119 - Offline Risk Analysis not showing results for Action/Permission/CA/CP and then once again run a Full Batch Risk analysis. You should now see results.

Also, please check the following http://scn.sap.com/message/13870480#13870480 for the solution I have given to a similar problem which may help you.

Thanks,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether your GRAC* tables on your GRC system contain data, such as GRACPROFILEPRMVL and GRACUSERPROFILE.

Minus Custum group or any other field you do not use (user group) while performing a risk analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I checked both the tables.

GRACUSERPROFILE is updated with entries but GRACPROFILEPRMVL is blank.

So is the issue because of balnk table entry ? if so, how to resolve it ?

Also tried to run RAR by removing all other fields which we are not using but it runs for longer period and ultimately results into 500 connection timed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SA38 and run in this order

GRAC_ACTION_USAGE_SYNC

GRAC_ACTION_ROLEE_SYNC

GRAC_ROLEREP_PROFILE_SYNC

GRAC_ROLEREP_ROLE_SYNC

GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC