cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field name and Table name for "cProjects Template" in PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please tell me the Field name and table name for "cProjects Tempalte" .

We are using cprojects template field in item overview screen.

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanajaya Reddy,

The database for the cProjects Template is same as Operational Projects database: i.e. DPR_PROJECT. Filed name: Number (external number)

Hope this info will help you. Revert in-case of further details.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for ur reply,

Can i know the place were we are transfering the "cproject template data to particular project".

i mean is there any functiom module or report for this?

Thanks and Regards

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you create an item you can configure for an item type/ template which cproject templates can be used or if you need one by default. With these settings you can select a cproject template when you are creating an item.

To onfigure this: SPRO -> PPM -> Portfolio Management-> Portfolio Independent settings.

Having these settings.. Do you also need the function module?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Thanks for ur reply,

1)While creating single item we will select manauly in item overview screen by using dropdown box. for this tell me where we need to write code for this.

2) i need to select manually "cProject template" for multiple items. Please tell me where we need to congigure for multiple items?

Pls tell me the place where we need to write code.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhanu

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) Sorry but I don't understand why you need Write Code, could you explain your requirement? Not sure if you need modify the 'search' or modify the webdynpro

2) Here I cannot help you because I have deactivated the option to create multiple items then I am not sure how it works in the system,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

My requirement is while creting single item and multiple items we need to transfer "cProjects template" data by default.

For single items its working fine because of  we are selecting "cproject template"  dropdown in item overview screen as shown attachment.

For multiple items we dont have any drop down. so if found the code for single item i will generate same code for multiple items also

I have debugged for single item but am unable to find the code where they are generated.

Could you pls help me.

Thanks and regards,

Dhanu

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the standard retrieve the information from this interface  /RPM/CL_ITEM_D_API --> Method QUERY_CPROJECT_TEMPLATES

Not 100% sure because I have also deactivated this field because in my case it is one item : 1 project template and the system uses the default one.

I hope this can be useful!

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanu,

Please apply the note 1481066. This will add the cProjects template field in Mass Update screen of the portfolio items.

Hence you can select cProject template for multiple portfolio items.

Alternatively, you can achieve the same using transaction RPM_DX_ITEM via excel sheet upload.

Hope this should resolve your issue.

Cheers

A