cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ariba Data Enrichment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In the Q1 2013 SAP procurement road map, it is mentioned that Ariba Data Enrichment (ADE) will be the data enrichment tool going forward, and SAP is planning to offer ADE via “SV Basic for SPM” to SAP SPM OnPremise customers. SAP will deliver this via Custom SOW in immediate term.

Currently we are working with client for SAP SPM 3.0 implementation, the client wants to carryout Data Standardization and Enrichment as part of the project implementation.

Can someone provide some pointers how this ADE can be enabled and configured along with SAP SPM 3.0 to drive Data Standardization and Enrichment of the extracted spend data. Kindly share functionalities and features of ADE.

Rgds,

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajalluri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Madan,

The planned integration is based on SAP SPM formats, meaning no change for SAP SPM customers. They Export/Import the required data in SPM Data Management and send this to Ariba Data Enrichment Service. All the required transformations happen as needed as part of the ADE service.

You can get further details on the service via Ariba Account team of your client or via your companies Ariba Partner Manager.

Further details on Ariba Partner Program are available at  http://www.ariba.com/community/partners

Rgds,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for info.

I assume this ADE will be part of the onpremise application of SAP SPM, kindly clarify.

Rgds,

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

I don't think this will be part of on-premise solution and probably provided as a service. As a customer, we will extract the files and send it to ADE (for ex: using secure FTP) and then we receive back the cleansed files which we will upload into SPM.

Probably Raj can correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Prasanna

rajalluri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasanna. You were right.

@Madan,

To confirm, ADE is offered as OnDemand Service offering packaged as "SV Basic for SPM". We(SAP & Ariba) are consolidating our cloud offerings as explained in Q1, 2013 SAP Procurement Roadmap.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Raj