SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Meter Reading Order Creation date

kvinkr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is a requirement to create meter reading orders for customers under a MRU on the 1st of every month.

One way I know is to make changes to the Schedule Record, which requires manual intervention or custom developments. Is there any standard way to achieve this requirement?

With thanks & regards,

Vinodh

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Vinodh:

That is standard functionality when using non-dynamic scheduling and having no factory calendar assigned. 

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the help.

Even if I do not assign factory calender, the date in which the MR Order is generated is based on the schedule record which in turn is dependent on the setting 'Order Creation to MR' in MRU.

Sorry I did not mention that the Scheduled Meter Reading Date is to be the last day of every month.

As the days in months are varying like 31, 30, 29, 28, it is not able to have the scheduled order creation date on the 1st of every month. The standard mentod you have suggested would have worked had the Scheduled Meter Reading Date been any day between 1 to 28.

With thanks & regards,

Vinodh