Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for billing plan table modification in VA21

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have attach the billing plan at item category in sales document which is working fine,  but now the requirement is we have only one billing plan as Z1,  which has around 18 milestone date category attach to billing plan Z1.  now we want to modify this as per the plant which is entered at item level,  for one plant we want to add only 5 date category  and accordingly we want to change the billing %  without chnaging the billing plan z1,  is there any exit for this i have checked SDVAX001 IN SMOD  but with this we can change the billing plan type, but here i dont want to change the billing plan, just want to modify the XFPLT table.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with USEREXIT_DATE_PROPOSAL in program RV60FUS3

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help on this.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zafar,

Please try this, use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE at include MV45AFZZ to modify the internal table. Also, you can try RV60FUS1 program with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_FPLT at include SAPLV60F in order to create your own fields. Hope it helps, do revert back with your findings in this regard. Thanks.

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try with MV45AFZZ, but as per our requirement that is not working, as I have explain in my query, we have plant wise milestone details, now on the VA21 screen if user first enterd the plant PNT1 then default date category / milestone details should come from z table but  if user is again changing the plant from PNT1 to PNT2 then again that new date category to be triggered, and this is to be done when user entered the material code which is assign to billing plan.

In second option as suggested with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_FPLT in this exit I am not getting the VBAP item details to check the plant, otherwise it is good option to meet our requirement.

I am trying with user exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_001,  by creating the different biling type and trigering the same as per the plant nterd at item level.

regards,

zfaar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zafar,

Check the bbelow wiki page on SD User Exits: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SD+User+exits

Here all the Billing Plan related Exits are mentioned under -

User Exits for Billing Plan

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION and USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP at include MV45AFZB for plant determination if i understood your requirement correctly.