cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Posting

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos
One of My business requirement is suppose my process order have 100MT per day every day we are creating Process Order,while release Process Order we are getting inspection lot, in Receipe/Routing we have one operation for Chemical Analysis. We have collecting samples every 10MT and doing results while valuation results i want to post 9 tonnes in unrestricted and 1 tonne is Block or Scrap or New Material  is it possible if i activate 03 inspectio type in Material Master
I know 03 inspection type  is not stock relevant but business scenario is like this through any enhancement or user exist or functional module fulfill.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can make use of early inspection lot for this purpose.As soon as the order is released you

will get an inspection lot with 04.In material master QM inspection setup for 04 inspection you have to

select Y Early lot creation for the order item.This workaround might be useful.

CSN

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenath,

Thanks for your valuble  reply, when i check  Early inspection lot  suppose  Process order quantity 100MT and i done Partial Quantity 10 MT i enter the results done UD. but second Partial or Full Quantity has been gone to Unrestricted. but i want to Quality stock is it possible.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to give UD only when the total quantity is completed,till then you only have to post the

stock from quality stock to unrestricted stock without giving the UD code.If you give UD code then the

lot will be closed and the stock will be posted to unrestricted stock.

CSN