Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control -Inquiry to Contract

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts :

My requirement is to create Contract with reference of an Inquiry. As, in standard there is no such copy control directly from Inquiry to Contract.Therefore, for catering this requirement i used copy control from Inquiry to Order and then copy as Inquiry to Contract with relevant changes.

Now , after new copy control settings i create the contract with reference of an inquiry. But when i go to upload stock @ MIGO after creation of an order with reference of contract i get error:

Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no.

1. If i use contract no instead of sales order @ MIGO then i get stock upload against that order . my concern is that z it standard functionality stock can be upload against contract or how i can overcome this problem.?

2. During searching on SCN related to same problem i find that OOS Note 579524 can resolve this problem. But when i implement that note on SNOTE it is giving msg IT CAN NOT BE IMPLEMENTED .

Please guide me

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

pl clarify  some thing

at  INQ  level  what is the requirement type , and also check the contract requirement

INQ level recruitment  type KEK, and also contract requirement type KEK, here you up load the stock it will comes error

INQ level remove the KEK, then create contract and with KEK then up load the stock your problem will solve

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bojja,

Thanks for your reply,

on item category AFN there is already no req type of KEK. Please refer screen shot.

and further clarify me ...thanks

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

not here you will check the VA12  at procurement tab ,field  requirement type ,

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

Thanzz ..let me check then i will update u

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bhoja,

I just tested by removing Req type KE in Inquiry and keeping Req type KE in contract. Then when i created order with reference of same contract and then upload stock @ MIGO with ref of order then same error arise again .

Please guide

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you remove also contract level KE also , in order level you maintain the KE ,

which movement type you up load the stock in MIGO, normaly stock up load in MB1C 561 movement type

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you remove also contract level KE also , in order level you maintain the KE ,

which movement type you up load the stock in MIGO, normaly stock up load in MB1C 561 movement type

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanz Bojja ur solution works for me ..i remove KE from contract then i create order and upload stock it works fine ....

Now kindly tell me the logic behind the removal of KE on inquiry and contract ...beside that how i can avoid manual removal of KE in inquiry and contract each time .

Thankzzz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sorry for sayin why because I am not getting you.

Note : IN -> WV then why you are taking MIGO in this case .I never listen like this .

If you have any doubts pleas let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

Actually due to no involvement of PP right now , we are manually uploading stock right now @ MIGO.

Thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I create the contract with reference of an inquiry. But when I go to upload stock @ MIGO after creation of an order with reference of contract I get error:

May I know Please ,Where you have got exactly this Error  ?

Note : Why you are doing MIGO after creation IN and WV why because there is no relation b/w these right .MIGO is done by MM Consultants not by PP Consultants .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra ,

You are right !!!

MIGO is MM responsibility

but right now three is no SAP PP configuration therefore we are uploading stock @ migo by mov typ 561 e.

Inquiry ..............   Contract .................  Order

Then i upload stock @ MIGO with reference of an order and then gt error

Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no.

Please share ur remarks

Thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

May I know which Movement type ,you are using  in Schedule line ( VOV6 -CP) and MIGO ?

I did with 561 E in MB1C .I have maintained 561 E in VOV6 and created Sales Order ( OR )  .When I went to MIGO for doing but here system is saying 411 ( Order number ) not found  . I dont know do ever like this way .For curiosity ,I am doing this .I dont think ,this is right way .

Note : Please Be patience for resulting why because I am also trying to do .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

till inq----contract---order understand,

why migo to upload stock, can you eloborate buisness logic behind in it, i wanted to know, what is your client requirement. how cycle ends till billing--?

warm regards,

jagdeesh kumar