cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically populating the view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Web Dynpro ABAP.Actually I have the following requirement.

I have a customizing table that have some fields that need to be embedded dynamically in the view.For example if I have 100 fields.

I should show first 10 fields and then clicking the next button,Show the next 10 fields and so on...

Can anybody give me some information about this?

Regards,

Rohini.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

You could use MultiPane or RowRepeater. WDR_TEST_EVENTS contains an example for both.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the Wiki I added a feature about inputfields/dropdownboxes <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/wdabap/dynamicuseof+Dictionary&">here</a>

you can also check the weblogs by Thomas:

<a href="/people/thomas.szcs/blog/2005/12/28/dynamic-programming-in-web-dynpro-abap--introduction-and-part-i-understanding-ui-elements:///people/thomas.szcs/blog/2005/12/28/dynamic-programming-in-web-dynpro-abap--introduction-and-part-i-understanding-ui-elements

<a href="/people/thomas.szcs/blog/2006/01/03/dynamic-programming-in-web-dynpro-abap--part-ii-handling-viewelements:///people/thomas.szcs/blog/2006/01/03/dynamic-programming-in-web-dynpro-abap--part-ii-handling-viewelements

<a href="/people/thomas.szcs/blog/2006/02/22/dynamic-programming-in-web-dynpro-abap--part-iii-aggregations-and-ddic-binding-of-viewelements:///people/thomas.szcs/blog/2006/02/22/dynamic-programming-in-web-dynpro-abap--part-iii-aggregations-and-ddic-binding-of-viewelements

grtz

Koen