Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI with Mobility or HANA

baskar_ramasamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 6 years of PI experience and i have worked with all 3rd party iway adapters & have basic knowledge in PI admin, now i am planning to upgrade myself with SAP Mobility or HANA, can you suggest which module would be a better option to upgrade my knowledge.

Thanks in advance,

Baskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wan't to go with new technology/area you can choose what ever you like.

If you wan't to find new stuff which is somehow connected to your PI know how, HANA and Mobility will not change so much in the area where PI is used.

The third hot topic right now... Cloud Platform has there more impact on the PI. For Example SAP will bring a PI on demand Solution to the Market and there is a growing need of integration SAP and non-SAP Cloud solution into existing landscapes.

regards,

Robin

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Mobility revolves around (SUP, Afaria & SAP NW Gateway). As a consultant it's more of leveraging SAP Mobility technologies. Technically you need to deal with mobile application modeling and use of SAP’s suite of mobile development tools. Probably you may need to look into Sybase Unwired Platform which is something SAP PI Consultant hardly come across.

SAP provides SUP52E and SUP62E curriculum paths that cover all related technologies.

At the other hand SAP HANA is a real game-changer in technology world providing real-time platform for analytics and applications with significant processing speed and ability to handle big data. Basic prerequisite may be basic knowledge of SAP Business Suite, Basis Technologies and SQL. And if you are hands on of ABAP programming that will be added advantage.

You can opt for OHA10 curriculum for the same.

Typically its your choice that matters, you can go for any of them. Wish you all the best.!

Regards,

Sunil