cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of Material component not reflecting in report.

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pls find the attached screen shot.

I have a project with WBS network activities and material components. generated PR through System only.

when i run the budget Vs actual report the value reflects at WBS level only. against the activity or material component s showing Zero.

is it stranded behavior or any setting to be done for the material value to appear in report?

am facinng problem to present this report to management so pls advise.

also if you observe in last line which is external service activity the commitment is reflecting but, internal activity with material component value is not reflecting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such combination of Planned & Actual report, You can use two reports S_ALR_87013558 and S_ALR_87013559  ( Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem Plan/Assigned/ Planned/Distributed ) .

If still requires in a single report  , it can be added by Report painter or ZREPORT.

Regards

VRKUMAR

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Have you done actual posting on the network activities?

Please check CJI3 report. Do you get to see the costs against the activities?

Ensure that In the control key, you have selected "Cost" on all activity types to accumulate cost on the activities.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

yes Ihave done some actual posting also,

pls find below the screen of report after actual posting. i have done the PO and GRN of 4000 Rs against material which it attached to NWA 4002961/001

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

also the control key for internal activity is PS01 and for external activity is PS04 in my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if I see this report is budget/actuals/commitments.

1) Budget: will show the budget assigned to WBS

2) Actuals: All consumptions for components, service entry for service PO, internal activity confirmation

3) Commitments: All the PR and PO values of materials and services

The internal activity and material linked to internal activity does not fit into any of the above bracket, so they are not shown.

However it will be visible as planned costs but report does not column to show planned costs.

Please refer report showing planned/budgeted/commitment/actuls.

I hope it is clear now.

Regards,

Mahendra

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi I am referring to report "S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem Plan/Assigned" as of now, which report should i refer for planned/budgeted/commitment/actuls

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not see any report in std. menu. Howver you can build the same using report painter.

Regards,

Mahendra