cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO confirmed and it is showing stock in storage type 916 but when checked in LX03 & LS24 stock is in storage type 902

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My client is facing below  problem

TO confirmed and it is showing stock in storage type 916 but when checked in LX03 & LS24 stock is in storage type 902

in TO-- storage type is 916. but when checked in 916 stock not found.it is available in 902 when checked in LS24 and LX03. what is the reason for the abscence of stock in 916. I think business not moved stock physically.

Regards,

Swathi.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

The stock you see in 902 is for Goods Receipt which you need to procced.

Once you confirm TO it will disappear from 916 i.e it will go out of warehouse.

So you confirm the TO for Goods receipt or Goods issue process ?

Regards,

John

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After TO confirmation stock will disappear from 916 if u already done goods issue..whatever u are seeing in 902 is new arrivals, don't get confused with 916...check goods movement through TO creations in LT22..u can easily trace goods movement

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The TO shows movement from storage type 300 to 916. Please check the location of your stock using LS33 - display storage unit ( pick up the SU from confirmed TO). There you can get accurate information.

The other screenshot is showing the stock in 902 which corresponds to external receipts lying in interim storage area. I think you take stock from 902 to 300 and then deliveries are created from 300. Check if the stock is moved properly from 902 to 300.

Regards,

Sushant