cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while distributing master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to distribute MATMAS data from R3 to XI. I have configured distribution model accordingly and also generated partner profiles with XI as the partner system. now when i attempt to execute the transaction BD10 it says 1 Idoc generated but 0 communication idos are generated for the partners.

also now when i attempt to change the distribution model it says "Model view ZTEST must not be changed in this system" which on further digging says "The logical system 107 is entered as the maintenance system in model

view ZTEST."

Actually initially I have created distribution model in this client and also I was generating communication idocs. now suddenly we are facing this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope check the partner profile..

-- check the error status with WE02 and direction 1 and see the status..

after changing the error correction resend the Idoc by BD87

or again do with BD10 and run RBDMOIND by se38.

See below link also..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually i am unable to view the IDocs in we02. i guess since no comm idocs are getting generated i am not able to view them.

Thanks and Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you generate the Parnter Profiles from the Distribution Model itself, you will get a log file with your parnter number and port...check there...

Goto Environemnt-->Generate partner Profiles->Give only your model name....

no other details........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

I tried that. It gave

"No messages have been defined for the selection conditions in the model". I don't know why it gives so as I am having MATMAS as the message type for my distribution model.

Thanks and Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check the partner profile and Port, i guess you might not using the proper one....BTW also distribute your model(I am not sure this might be the problem)...

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partner profile and port is not the problem. What problems can come in Distribution model. u mean to say client is not assigned to the logical system?

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you have assigned logical system to both clients(R/3,XI) if not, you have to do that which will be used while adding the message type

For Example

1. R/3 Logical System--->Sender

2. XI Logical System--->Receiver

While giving the partner profile in R/3, outbound parameter MATMAS and port should be pointing to the XI system with RFC Destination(R/3-->XI)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also while executing the transaction bd10, give target system as xi logical system name

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the Partner Profiles and Port definition is correctly maintained with the right RFC Destinations.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in BD87 or use RBDMIDOCand REOUT00 to scedule to our IDOCS.

or chekc our disrtubtin model in SALE t/ccode.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy