cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the java code of the message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to get the java code of the message mapping,

I mean to ask how to get the background java code of the message mapping(graphical mapping).

And where to view it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

satya ,

use CTRLSHIFT0 then you get option to download the graphical mapping java code and save this in our local machine it saves as zip now open the ZIP file in your JAVA Editor

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today I was trying to do an export of a multi-map [with 27 target messages, may be a little too much ] and I couldn’t find the export button even after resizing the popped up window to fit my entire screen. The export button was hiding in the bottom and there was no scroll ball for me scroll down and see it. I had to increase the screen resolution so that I can see it. Looks like a bug in the way SAP has programmed the GUI. If you are on a laptop you might as well get into this situation. So don’t panic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

The JAVA code for graphical msg mapping is in below folder:

\usr\sap\<SID>\<DVEBMGS10>\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\classpath_resolver

Here all the mapping jars are there in this folder.

Just decompile these jars and you can see the code.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

any special reason of viewing the java code? also can we then reimport the same and inlcude in Interface map as the java mappings? that will give us flexibility to modify builting mapping programs?

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open Message mapping. Press CtrlShift0 to open a new menu. There you will find an option "Is Java Source Code Available?" There will be an export button nearby. Use it to get the code.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this suggestion by stefan in a earlier thred >>>

<i>Inside the message mapping choose ctrl + shift + 0 to open a special menu.

From here you can download the message mapping .xim file.

You can open the .xim file with WinZip and find the Java source anywhere.</i>