cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sale 98 has been saved(no delivery created )

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru`s.

i got a specified massage after saving cash sale order with the following Message no. V1261. i try to check all the possibility to find out the solution but couldn't sussed.

following setting are available:

1) activate immediate delivery in VOV8

2) maintain copy controls( BV - BV ) in VTLA

3) unrestricted materials are available in plant.

4) same day is delivery date in schedule line

5) plant , shipping point are determined and storage location available

6) availability check not configured.

plz let me know if any think i missed to configure.

thank you.

viswanadh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if your are working on standards system, check shipping conditions for CMS, immidiately.

assign same shipping conditions in doccument level also.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry not CMS, it is CMR

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jagadeesh,

i do shipping conditions in cust master and document type (bv) , shiping point also determined in cash order.

note: i thing the problem with copy controls , i check the assignment in VTLA ( BV - BV - BVN) , it`s seem fine , can anyone plz give me any key setting have to check in copy controls .

thanks

Viswa

shekhar_maurya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanadh,

Best way to figure this out is to create a delivery for the order 98 and check the error message.

The issue with the creation of delivery.

Thanks,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shekhar,

I was try to create manual delivery as suggested by you and Kivanc Bilgin with delivery type BV, system generate error msg and not allowed me to create delivery.

The error msg is

"No delivery-relevant items in order 0000000098, order type BV "

Thank you,

Viswa.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check Schedule line allowed is marked in Item category or not.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesari,

schedule line allowed is marked(checked) in item category BVN .

Thank u

Viswa.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may sound silly to you, but can you check the document flow and see if delivery has alreay been created. Also, open the sales order and see item level what is the schedule line says.

It may be silly approach, but please check.

Regards,SaiKrishna

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kesari,

Side comment: It is not a silly approach!

I think you have given some good suggestions.

Also, open the sales order and see item level what is the schedule line says.

Could you please explain what you are suggesting with the above?

For me, looking in the sales order, at item level, Tab Status, field "Delivery Status" would be the thing to check.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can see the confirmed qty date. So that we can check if the date of delivery is the problem while creating delivery document.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I simulated scenario in IDES in 2 ways for cash sales order type CS or BV. In both the cases system will not create auto delivery.

1. If the delivery confirmation date is in future

2. The Schedule line category CN doesn't have Item relevant for delivery check box.

Please check both the cases and do the needful.

Other that I don't see any other show stopper.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Viswa,

I've tested the same over DEV server and everything is working fine at my end. Can you please go through the settings and assignments once again. Hope you'll be able to dig out the issue this time insha Allah. Thanks.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure if this is happening only in SD forum....but, I have seen a great transformation in the recent times where the discussions are moving towards IDES based learning rather than client based real time issues. Being here since few years, I always experienced learning from the issues faced by others and the members replicated issues in their IDES and the discussion was always specific to the issue and not everything/anything related to that concept as a whole. Thanks to all the people who are bringing this change. It is an opportunity for beginners to learn the concepts in detail and for seniors to refresh their knowledge if they rarely got an opportunity to work in that specific area.

@Moderators: Please delete this message if you find it offensive.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

and not everything/anything related to that concept as a whole.

Taking this thread, I do not agree with your above remark!

The issue was - with the creation of Cash sale order, the delivery is not being created automatically.

For this issue, I requested the OP to look in to the Schedule line category, field "Item rel. for dlv."

Thus the suggestion was very specific to the issue in hand.

Furthermore, testing and getting clarity about the role and way each (important) field works is always a good thing.

This knowledge might also provide value to the client.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW,

My message is not specific to any thread or any member, but a general observation. Since the discussion is going on in a CLOSED (marked answered) thread, I just posted it here unknowing the exact place where to post it. If I create a new thread with this topic, surely that will be moved to some place in SCN like 'coffee corner' but my objective is to convey the message to members in SD forum only.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

I request you to elaborate your point.

Also, please clarify - whether you find the trend constructive or not constructive?

You have been in this forum for some years now. Please give your comments / views, maybe your comments might help all (as a group and as individual members)

Thank you in advance!

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I agree with Ravi Sankar .

Note 1: why because ,of late ,We are observing so many threads that are all came by based on existing threads .No one is relevant to exact real way ( means not from Client side ,all are from IDEAS) . If you open below some threads then you can come to end .

No one sincerely coming / explaining their business entity ( in first instance ) ,the users ( whoever here answering ) again asking some info on that threads  .( they finally wanted answer ) .If they got answer then no reply to another users who has doubts on that thread .

In one thread , I have asked ,how you did or what is the business process ( No reply ) .

Scenario : VA41->VA01->MIGO  ( this has answered by Bojja Siva Sankar ).

2. Whoever know curiosity on any thread when they donno on that scenario .( I cant search in here to get that thread ).

If anything is mistaken by me please forget about this .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Following setting are available:

1) Activate immediate delivery in VOV8

2) Maintain copy controls( BV - BV ) in VTLA

3) Unrestricted materials are available in plant.

4) Same day is delivery date in schedule line

5) Plant , shipping point are determined and storage location available

6) Availability check not configured.

Above things seems to be fine to get the correct output .

1. In CP - Schedule Lie Category ,Field " Item relevant for Delivery doesnt effect on this Cash Sales Process.

2. IN VOV8 , Immediately Delivery ( in Options- A or X only not empty option ) only very effect on this Process to create Delivery Doc Number when you save Cash Sales Order .

Note : Why dont you provide full info on this Problem .When you save the Cash Sales order then System showing One Message right .Please click on that Message and provide .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Can you test one scenario where the Schedule line category is not marked relevant for delivery and try to do the delivery for cash sales.

Thanks,

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Can you test one scenario where the Schedule line category is not marked relevant for delivery and try to do the delivery for cash sales.

Thanks,

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks,

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes,I did on this .In my system ,I have two CN and CP in VOV6 .So , I untick " Field  Item Relevant for Delivery" and did VA01 but here what happened is System successfully completed Cahs Sales order with delivery also .When I am looking into in that VA02 the system taking another Schedule Line Category by default into VA01 to create Delivery .

Note : If you have two Schedule Line Categories then do test as with CP and CN .In CP , tick " Item Relevant for Delivery and dont tick in CN. First system is taking

Assignments :

If you have any doubts let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra,

I am not exactly clear about what is the objective of your test!

In VA02, for the created sales order, check what is the schedule line category.

Then go to VOV6, for that schedule line category, keep field "Item relevant for delivery" = Blank.

Then in VA01, create the cash sale order (with the same material, same sales document type also same item category and same schedule line category). Check if delivery is created.

Please update here.

Side comment: Do not think about 2 schedule line categories and the determination of schedule line category etc.

Just test / concentrate on field "Item relevant for delivery" in VOV6, for that particular schedule line category.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know ,I did ( not one or two n- number of times ) .

Mistake : Here what happened is ,I have above assignments . I untick " Item relevant for Delivery " in CP but before system was taking CP - Schedule Lien Category when it had " tick mark of Item Relevant for Delivery Field then system has taken CN not CP in VA01 .

If CP had tick mark then this will coming in VA01

If CP dosent have tick mark but CN had that tick mark then this will coming When we have above assignments only .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naren,

Very interesting observation!

I don't think it is possible! Please check if your material is the same.

I shall test it and update too.

Could you please keep only one schedule line category for Cash sales process. In VOV5, keep only entry -- BVN, blank, CP

Now untick field "Item relevant for delivery".

Then create a cash sale order.

Check if delivery is created automatically, also check if delivery can be created manually.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra,

Could you please try the above test you did, for a Sales document type for which field "Immediate delivery" is not activated?

e.g. OR, with item category TAN; keeping schedule line categories CP and CN.

Please update here.

I shall test and update you too.

Added: Are you testing in IDES or in a system where probably there could be some userexit that is "influencing" the test results?

Message was edited by: T W

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra,

I have tested the points which had mentioned, please see my comments below:

Here what happened is ,I have above assignments . I untick " Item relevant for Delivery " in CP but before system was taking CP - Schedule Lien Category when it had " tick mark of Item Relevant for Delivery Field then system has taken CN not CP in VA01

Your above point is incorrect!

System does not by itself select CP or CN, depending upon field "Item relevant for Delivery" is ticked or unticked.

The determination of schedule line category happens based on Item category & MRP type.

And not based on a field in schedule line category (e.g. Item relevant for delivery).

When field "Item relevant for delivery" is blank, then delivery can not be created.

Added: This is applicable across Sales document types (i.e. Cash sale or non-cash sale document types / field "Immediate delivery" is activated or not-activated)

Message was edited by: T W

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know ,CP or CN ( whatever ) is determined by MRP Type and Item Category .

BVN   -    CP

BVN  ND CN

I can say only one thin here ,When tick " Item relevant for delivery " mark have CP then it is coming

If not then CN is coming why becuase CN having tick " Item Relevant for Delivery " .( I tested for Cash Sales only )

Note : are you think so ,ND having functionality ? if maintained ND ,how it is effected ?

If not ND ,How it is effected ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Viswandh,

With the same settings for Cash Sale (e.g. sales document type, item category, schedule line category etc.) have the users create cash sale orders, deliveries and billing documents before / in the past?

If yes, then is the company using settings exactly same as that present in standard SAP?

"No delivery-relevant items in order 0000000098, order type BV "

Check if the schedule line category, in VOV6, has field "Item rel.f dlv" activated?

If not, then activate it.

And then test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to manually create the delivery from the sales order in VA02?

It will probably give you an error, so you can understand the root cause.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are quite a few times in the past, this was discussed. Please search the forum/web for details, for example, check the link http://scn.sap.com/thread/1018246

http://scn.sap.com/thread/793894

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SIvaram,

I have check all the possibility`s  and all the threads in SCN, i am unable to find out the route cause for this problem .

Can anyone plz suggest me whether i forgot anything or it`s the system issue.??

thanks

Viswanadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you please check if Item Category determination has been maintained at both Sale Order and Delivery Order level in VOV4. I'm sure this'll help you out. Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Per OSS Note 1142036 - No delivery generated for rush order , check the confirmation date in the schedule line of the sales order. The line item quantity should have been confirmed for current date. If not, then immediate delivery can't be created.

Also check whether you have authorization to create the delivery. Test in test system for this and check the results.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens when you do V_V2 for the material and sales order? What is status of the sales order (header and item)?

Maybe also execute SDRQCR21 as sometimes requirements get stuck.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Check the determinations , it`s seems fine. and item category determined in sales order also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivram,

I use ides system so no issues with authorization and system conformed quantity on same date that order has created ( order date, pricing date, conformed delivery date = 27 th feb only )

Note:- automatic delivery works fine in rush orders (SO).

thanks

Viswa

Message was edited by: viswanadh .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

i check with Tcode V_V2 , system give me msg saying that " there are no entries in the backorder list"

sales order status is " open" ( header and item)

Thank u

Viswa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about checking the Incompletion Log in the sales order!!

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check in VOV8 for your specific document type under Shipping tab has 'Immediate Delivery' been set to 'Blank', it should be Blank. Please check and confirm the same. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi james,

incompletion procedure was not prevent this order to save and i check list of incompletion documents , so i think it`s not problem with incompletion procedure.

Can any one suggest me to overcome this issue.

Thank u

Viswa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

It`s very strange to me , if we set blank in immediate delivery file how we expect system to create delivery after saving sales order. i am working on cash sales scenario , so system has to generate delivery document immediately after saving cash sale order.

Thanks,

Viswa.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ammarah,

Please clarify the point that you made in your post?

(in general) Are you saying for Cash sales process, in the sales document type, field Immediate delivery should be activated or should be blank?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiva,

Thank you for your post!

Even if there is no (or insufficient) confirmed quantity in the schedule lines, in the sales order; why wouldn't the system allow the creation of a delivery?

I have observed that even if there is insufficient stock delivery is created but PGI can not be done.

Side comment: Specifically for Case sale process, I have not done the test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW Sir,

In standard SAP, Immediate delivery is set to 'X'  for Cash Sale BV in VOV8 since the system is responsible for the creation of delivery immediately (not PGI) as soon as the order is placed. I Just wanted 'Viswa' to check by setting that field as 'Blank'  as if he can create manual DO or not. Hope the point is clear. Thanks.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Yes, if we check either A or X system will create the auto delivery. In case of "A" system create the auto delivery even though qty is not confirmed for today. In case of 'X" it will create auto delivery if the Qty is confirmed on the same day.

In case of no check, it behaves just like other order type.

Regards, Sai Krishna.