cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with controls in BSP-IView (URL-IView works properly)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I have some problems with a BSP page that is running on a SAP ERP 2005 system. I created an appropiate WAS-System in my Enterprise-Portal NW2004s SP10 and a BSP-IView that points to the BSP page. The connection test works and the page is displayed properly. But when I try to click on a ComboBox that is located inside my BSP page witch in turn is located in a Portal-BSP-IView then nothing happens. It does not open. Although I am able to select the content of the ComboBox using the arrow keys. Additionally I get a browser message that "Session Management will not work" when I click the BSP-IView-Link in my portal.

The BSP page works properly when not using a portal or when I use an URL-IView instead of a BSP-IView.

Did I miss something? Do I need to set some BSP-IView settings in order to get this work?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Can you expand a little bit about how you have implemented and use Juniper.

Many thanks,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem seems to be a security issue. The message "access denied" is displayed in the browsers status bar when I click the combo box. The bsp page resides in a different domain than the portal. But I can access the bsp page directly from the client machine and from the portal server without any problems.

Another weird aspect is when I access the portal through our Juniper SSL gateway (we use that to provide internet access to our portal) then the bsp page works properly inside the portal.

(The url of the portal and the url of the bsp page belong to the local intranet zone of the browser.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Were you able to resolve the issue that you mentioned here. We too are experiencing the same issue here.

Please do let me know, if you have found some solution to it

Regards,

NR