cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock thread in EJB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all

We are developing EJB to access OracleBD from iView.

The EJB is fully developed, but when testing it in the iView, in the first running it works correctly but the other times it runs no longer. We run new deploy, and obtain the same result, the only way to make it run is reboot the server.

On the server logs I found these lines:

Thread SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_2

1 failed to acquire exclusive lock on client session ClientSession(id=(SRVSAPDES

01_GIS_00)ID0239976650DB10796837010590973679End_1000038104). Existing locks: Loc

kingManager(ThreadName:SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_21, exclusive client

session lock: ClientSessionLock(unlocked), shared client session locks: ClientS

essionSharedLockManager([SessionLock(ID=(SRVSAPDES01_GIS_00)ID0239976650DB107968

37010590973679End_1000038104, thread=SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_25)]),

app session locks: ApplicationSessionLockManager([e9cd21c0c26211db996a0003ba1c7

20b]), current request: local/RM_ValoracioOfertes/com.gisa.vo.ValoracioOfertes).

Hint: Take a thread dump of the server node to find the blocking thread that cau

ses the problem.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Bean is CMP.

If I comment the call lines to EJB the app runs correctly

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Show me source and deployment descriptor please. Also show lines which you comment

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the deployment descriptor are the application.xml and application-j2ee-engine.xml

This is the code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE Application 1.3//EN' 'http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1_3.dtd'>

<application>

<display-name>RM_ValoracioOfertes</display-name>

<description>Application description</description>

</application>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<application-j2ee-engine>

<provider-name>local</provider-name>

<modules-additional>

<module>

<entry-name>RM_ValoracioOfertes.wda</entry-name>

<container-type>webdynpro</container-type>

</module>

</modules-additional>

</application-j2ee-engine>

The code lines that I comment regard to the code lines for calling the EJB methods

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you taken a thread dump as already suggested? Any helpful entries there?

If not, I would suggest that you open a support ticket for this, it is rather difficult to debug such issues offline.

btw, I don't see any EJB modules in your application.xml - probably they are part of another app?

-Vladimir

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ischia,

This does not look as an EJB issue, at least not from the lines below. Guess the best option in this case would be to follow the hint and take a thread dump of the server node. If you need assistance on how to do that please follow <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/710154">SAP Note 710154</a>.

HTH!

-Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

CMP or BMP ? if BMP show code please