cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access request provisioning logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am at GRC 10 SP09. When the approver approves the request, the auto-provisioning is failing. In the audit log, I see NO PROVISIONING LOGS available message. I have checked table

GRACREQPROVLOG

and I don't have records in the table. Please help me in fixing the problem.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Kindly implement the Notes : 1832988,1878785 & 1838261 to resolve the issue you are facing.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Can you please share the Audit Log & Provisioning Setting Snapshot so that i can tell you what exactly happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen,

I have Request type is New account and assigned actions are Create user, Assign Object.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swathi,

Is the actual provisioning failing? i.e. no changes in the target systems?

You may want to double check the Configuration settings for user provisioning under SPRO ( GRC > Access Control> User Provisioning > Maintain Provisioning Settings), namely the Auto Provisioning settings.

Feel free to post a screen shot of your config up in this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct Harinam. Auto Provisioning is failing and Provisioning logs are unavailable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Did you find a resolution for this? We are facing the same issue.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gustavo

This thread doesn't seem active. You might was to start a post and provide a summary of your issue. You may have the same error but a different cause.

Look at the questions asked here and possibly summarise what you have done (configuration, request type, OSS notes searched) and provide screen shots.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Colleen. Yes I have admin access. It was working when we were at SP5. Now we are at 9. Since then it is not working. I have revisited configuration and I don't see any issue. I have checked SLG1 found no error. I have also checked MSMP configuration in debug mode and I could not find any helpful info.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Swathi

Market place has a KB article for the "provisioning log not available" message

1773221  - AC10 - Provision failed for the Information request

Are you able to reconfirm your configuration for the Request Type and Actions:

Define Request Type in IMG

Select the request type related

Double-click on the Select Actions to see what Action Types Apply

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

For log not appearing - have you checked if you have necessary access?

Are you able to check transaction SLG1 to see what log error appears?

You can also look at the MSMP workflow to see if the request is at provisioning stage via transaction GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD - MSMP Instance Runtime Monitor

If not, possibly review your configuration?