cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Cost planning

0 Kudos

Hi,

In Detailed Cost Planning (Primary cost Planning through CJ40 or CJR2), when I doing the cost planning for say material M1 (ctrl+shift+f8 or Edit>Detailed cost planning>change/Display), the value is automatically getting distributed equally, and the fields are getting into display mode.

I have chnged the distribution key in the profile from 2 to 0. Initially it is showing 0 but once the detailed planning is done it is changing into 2 and the field is getting in display mode.

Is there any standard report wher I can see the materials planned or the services used while doing the detailed cost planning?

Regards,

Abhra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you have done your detailed planning run tcode GR55 and choose report group as 6P01 and execute. In the selection criteria enter your project id and execute.

This should show you the values that you have planned using CJ40 or CJR2. There are other standard reports as well but i felt this would be appropriate one to refer at this point.

0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for your answer.

I am looking for a report wher I can view the Quantity of the Material or service used in the Detailed Planning.

The cost is ok, but what about the Quantity from wher the cost is coming after getting multiplied with the rate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try CN52N and CN47N and see if that solves your purpose.