cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Delivery Date (EKET_ALTDT) in Purchase Order Schedule Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know how this field is used in standard SAP? Tried changing the Required Delivery Date to see if the field would be automatically populated but in our implementation it doesn't appear to be used. We'd like to track original Required Delivery Date on Stock Transport Orders and wanted to know if we could use this field for that purposed.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I recommend to  search for OSS notes to learn more about that field and to double check if you could us it

Using ALTDT as search term brought me 30 OSS notes.

This number alone is already telling me not to touch that field for something else.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I received the following advice from an internal SAP resource. We are going to create a custom field for tracking original Requested Delivery Date for STOs.

Closing this discussion.

Hi Don,

Unfortunately, this is not possible in standard. Most customers use a zfield to store the value to drive metrics.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen. I looked through the OSS notes specific to EKET-ALTDT (Previous Delv.Date) and was still unable to determine how this field is used on Purchase Orders. Would just like to know the purpose / usage of this field on Purchase Order Schedule Agreement.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no, we are not using scheduling agreements