Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - One Customer - Two Doc Types

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a customer 123, and have two document types zor1 and zor2. I have assign a credit limit to customer fd32 limit is $1000.

document type zor1 is not relevant for credit management i have not assign it for credit management in spro, document type zor2 is relevant for credit management and it was run fine.

but when i go in fd32 and see the stastus of sales values, system also incorporate the values of order created using document type zor1, and due to this block the next order because of value.

is it a standard syste behavior to sum the values of all the orders, whether the doc type is relevant for credit or not, and if yes than what is the procedure so that system only include the values of order which are configure for the credit management in the spro.

Looking for the gurus response..

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mr.Mozzam already shared valid points, I would like to add one more point here

Normally customer credit limits are managed in credit control area and  we will assign  company code to credit control area

whenever sales takes place,sales organisation will determine respective assigned company code.

from the company code ,SAP determines credit control area by using the credit control area,

SAP knows which credit management rules apply to the sales,and what credit limit the customer has for the sale.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Try this, in VOV7 for your specific Item Category under Bussiness Data uncheck 'Credit Active' option. If this flag isn't checked then the system'll not update any Open Credit values at Sale Order level however it'll update Open Receivables during posting of FI document. As another option, try includes

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

and write the logic with the help of your ABAPER in which the system'll gonna perform credit check for the particular sale document type by excluding the other one. Hope it helps. Thanks.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

All the response are very usefull, will use all the solution and update my friends in a while.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

I am also facing the same issue. I also want to exclude one of my sales order types from Credit Calculations.

What solution did you apply for the above query or what approach your ABAPers used to resolve this issue?

Please reply.

Regards,

Chinmaya Mandavgane

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Do you use the same item category.?

As MoazzaM has said it maybe not possible because of your update rule.

In V/08 (pricing procedure) look where you have have the subtotal column and find the value "A".  Normally this is at the "total" row.  You could develop a VOFM routine (requirement) to say that if the document type EQ "????" then the value that goes into "A" = 0.00.

Hope it helps

Regards

Waza

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Yes this is standard behaviour of system. If you dont assign credit check to a sales document then it doesnt mean system wont consider its value in open orders. Itnonly means that system wont check credit check on this order type. What are lo8king for is not possible in standard credit check i believe. You can use user exit for this kind of credit check. Sap has given user exits for customized credit checks.

Thanks