cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find User who descheduled a Process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please let me know how you can find the user who descheduled a Process chain using Remove from Schedule option.

SLG1,TBTCO did not help in this regard.

Regards,

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per the earlier Thread provided by Suresh removal of a PC from schedule in not tracable.

@Anshu: Thanks for the document. Though its not solving the issue of finding the user who removed a chain from schedule its a very good document in general on Process chains.

@Raman: Page 22 and 23 gives details on how to analyse the scheduled jobs for process chains in detail, but these methods also do not give a clue on who removed a PC from scheduling.

If any more suggestions, please post and thanks all for the replies so far.

Regards,

George

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Have gone this way.

Go to SM37, give the job name, use id *

select respective job name and click on "Step" and check it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

But once the chain is removed from schedule, job  BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER will get removed right.

Regards,

George

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi thomas,

Once chain was removed from the schedule means its on hold. that job name status as schedule(stopped) in sm37.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to confirm i removed a chain from schedule. The job also is removed. You cannot find it in SM37

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas. Then its very hard find the user who descheduled.

Thank you.

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George, Check this, http://scn.sap.com/thread/1990522 Hope this helps...

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Please check the link which shared Anshu, page number 22 and 23.

Even try this way also.

If you know job name, you can see the user id and status will be schedule(removed form the schedule.)

Go to SM37, give the job name and user id *, Enter, check the job status will be as Schedule.

Select the job and click on "Step" icon on menu bar, there you can see the user id.

@Anshu,

Thank you for the link.its have lot information about process chains

Thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

If the person was changed the process chain then we can know that. by seeing last chanegd by option.

open specifi c process chain, on menu process chain--> Atrributes-->Last changed by.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

This will show the last change to the process chain. But my case is like there is no change to the PC structure after which an Activation is required. Eg: Chain is scheduled to run daily and "BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER" job is scheduled with the start condition. Now someone removed the chain from schedule using "Remove from Schedule" option. How can i see the log for this so as to trace who removed the chain from schedule.

Regards,

George