cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to implement SAP best practice senrio for hi tech  industry h-76.

I need to conect equipment and components to my service contarct type WV.

My question  is how can i see the component contract when i am open service notification -  type S3.

I know that i get the contarct of the equipment. In the notuification

The second question is how come the dip profile identify this contect and prevent the charge of the customer the Equipment

Thanks regard

SHAY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question  is how can i see the component contract when i am open service notification -  type S3.

Not sure about your requirement, Please elaborate your requirement in detail.Do  you want to see list of contracts assigned with equipment.or you  want to identify that if any component is used to service a material and if that component is part of contract then Don't charge it to customer.

The second question is how come the dip profile identify this contect and prevent the charge of the customer the Equipment

While creating Service order,you can use accounting Indicator as an identifier for the parts you don't want to charge it to customer.Add Acct indic as Characteristics while configuring Dip profile.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

tank you for your helpfull answer.

actually we don't plan to open service order always/ most of time 'we can  be satisfied with notification.

so i want to  get the contract number in notification by the customer or by equipment.

I never use account ind'  I understand that by account indicator i can identify that the components in

contract?

tanks regards

shay nakash

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If you want to use DIP profile then you have to create service order. Link between service contract and DIP profile is service order. Notification and DIP profile are not linked at any point as per my knowledge. DIP profiles are always assigned to service/maintenance order types.

By accounting indicator you can differentiate the equipment whether you want to charge the customer or not. This indicator is set at the time of configuring DIP profile.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get the contract number in notification,you have to assign Equipment in contracts first and then in notification whenever you put the same equipment no,It will Display relevant contract assigned with that Equipment.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

and if i dont assign equpment to my nitification, may i see the service contract that assign to my notication customer?

regards

shay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to get the contract determination in notification

1. Enter the equipment so that it will determine the customer as your sold to party

2. Use the button - Contract selection on notification header which will detemine the contarct for the sold to prty of notification

(if you want auto contract determination use OIM9 t-code)