cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicated Business Partner in Return Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question about SD Business Partner.

I created new BP like Z1 and already defined in Sales order.

I have finished SD process with Invoice then I want to create Return order.

But while I was creating Return order, I checked the Items Partner. Some of the Items has double Z1. Same Z1.

Because of that system couldn't save return order.

How can I solve that problem.

I have already check again copy requirement from Invoice to Return order. Everything seems standart.

thanks for your help.

BR

Serhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

I have checked all standarts but I dont understand why system behave like that. Because in the normal process of return order creation, system should not give permission to add second same Business partner. Giving an error message but if I cretae return order reference to Invoice second same BP coming.

I have check programs again with your advice (enhancement etc).

Thanks for your helps.

Serhan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When we define partner determination procedure there is a tick for uniqueness.  Have you ticked that for this partner function?

Please check and revert.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried but its not solved my problem.

If I created return order without referance to Invoice, I can not add second same partner in return order. But if I try to create return order with reference to Invoice system duplicate the Z1 BP in item.

Now I add control to MV45AFZZ for duplicate partner and delete all duplicated partners.

Thanks

Serhan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Serhan

We can do easily modifications in enhancement program MV45AFZZ but these modifications should be done for those particular requirements which can not be controlled through standard. Duplicate partners can be controlled through standard and I think you should investigate first why it is appearing twice at item level. Rest its up to you whether to go for enhancement or investigate this abnormal behavior.

Thanks