cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Comm. Channel Monitoring for Sample Adapter ".........deployedAdapters/com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra/shareable/com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra"

siddhardha_dnk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im trying to create a Sample adapter. After creating project in NWDS, i deployed it successfully in server.

While testing, I sent a test from Integration Engine and im getting the following error in Communication Channel Monitoring.

Message processing failed. Cause: java.lang.Exception: Cannot lookup the ra connectionFactory. Reason: Path to object does not exist at com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra, the whole lookup name is deployedAdapters/com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra/shareable/com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra.

I changed the JNDI name as per the document,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/b6/8ddaedaf1e40f7a76fd098a8ec5d53/content.htm

and also i checked sdn and i found no useful stuff.

Please help me out.

Warm Regards,

DNK Siddhardha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddhardha_dnk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Finally it got solved and my adapter is working. I solution for this error as follows,

In receiver channel we need to provide the module parameters using module configuration.

The parameters you need to provide are JNDIName, UserName and Password.

We can find the values here...

For JNDIName, go to NWA --> ProblemManagement --> JNDI Browser --> Object type and search for your adapter module(name of your RAR project you deployed). Copy its JNDI name in Module Configuration.

While creating this scenario, somewhere you would have provided username and password. Use those details.

Regards,

DNK Siddhardha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that you have followed all corrected steps for development.

Error is clearly indicating that the JNDI name is not registered.

> Seems to be Cache issue

> Rebuild the scenario

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhardha

-->please check RAR file will have META-INF\ra.xml

-->please check the code files "*ManagedConnectionFactory.java" (Adjust the JNDI name of the RA when this sample is copied and make it configurable)

Regards,

prasanth.

siddhardha_dnk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for your reply.

--> I checked the RAR file and it contains ra.xml.

--> I changed JNDI name in "*ManagedConnectionFactory.java" and also in "SampleRa.xml"(Meta data). I deployed all the permutations with these two. But none of those worked. Still the error remains.

Please let me have some more suggestions.

Warm Regards,

DNK Siddhardha.