cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File content conversion payload in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on scenario Idoc- flat file using FCC in receiver file adapter. I dont have access to FTP server and I want to view the payload after file content conversion. Can you please let me know where can I view that in PI?

Thanks,

Beena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Beena,

The final file will be created on FTP server. In order to see the file you need to telnet your FTP server & get the file downloaded to check the content.

One more option you can try if you dont have access to FTP server is - Create the file on your local NFS folder & there you can check the file contents.

Hope this would help you to sort out the issue.

Regards,
Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can't you able to see the payload after FCC in Receiver File channel in RWB ? -(I haven't checked this)

If you couldn't able to see in receiver File channel in RWB;then

For time being configure the receiver File channel to point to your PI File server and once you are done just revert back to original configs.

Regards

Venkat

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

As sunil suggest you can check payload after mapping in RWB but not before FCC i think...

other option is what u can do is ,create one more CC that refer to local NFS and do the same FCC conversion here and for that you need one more RA and need to define the condition in RD.

Hope this help:

Regards

Gagan

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there anything existing in MONI or RWB CC Monitoring ?

Ask FTP Server guys to send the processed file, that's the easiest way and not much difficult as well.

Regards,

Sunil