Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Receiver Decryption-Failed Error at Partner side

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done File to AS2 Scenario and failing when testing.

Actually from  our PI perspective evering thing looks good EXCEPT Certificates in NWA and their Paths to configure in AS2 Adapter.

The error from Seeburger Monitoring is as below:

Message details:

State                        --> Error on send, will not be retried

Status Description --> decryption-failed

Receipt (MDN) details:

MDN Message ID               --> null

Payload State                      --> error

Payload State Details        ---> decryption-failed

Moreover, I have imorted partner certificates in Certificates and Keys: Key Storage of NWA.

Example:

Key Storage View               -->SreeKSV

The View Entry Name         -->CertiPart  (This is provided by the partner and imported here)

Then I used the name for the field name in AS2 Receiver Adapter related to these settings: 

Server Certificate (Keystore)                 --> USERS/SreeKSV/CertiPart         ---->       is this correct way?

Private Key for Cleint Authentication    -->  Empty                                            

And in the Out boundProcessing of Integrated Configuration  settings as below:

AS2 Sender Configuration:

Signing Key   ----> Our Regular Path used in Other scenarios as well

AS2 Receiver Configuration:

Encryption Certificate  --->USERS/SreeKSV/CertiPart   (Same as above  Server Certificate (Keystore) )

Now my Questions are:

1. are all these settings wrong?

2. Any new things to be done still in PI and / or NWA and or any where in the system?

Please help me.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if the MDN is received, than usually everything worked well on your side and the chances are that the certificates don´t fit together.

Anyway, it would be great to see some screenshots...and get the version-information as previously mentioned by Sunil

Regards

Stefan

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There was an issue with SSL Certificate and Encryption Certificate.

Intially they send SSL we tried in both AS2 Receiver channel and RA but failed.

Againwe requested, they send one more after two days, then i tried in both AS2 Receiver channel and RA but failed with new certificate. But again failed.

Later cofigured one as SSL at AS2 Channel and other as Encryption in RA then working good.

Regards,

Sreeni.

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you update the version details please ? That will be really helpful for everyone to analyse the issues.

Refer below threads, and cross check the parameters again.

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I am using SAP PI 7.3 SP 05 with Dual Stack.

Regards,

Sreeni.