cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reload Master data in Recipe development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I change the status of Recipe in Recipe development from Inwork to Release, I get below message

"Master data has changed in the database; recipe data not up-to-date"

"Choose Reload Master Data to load the current data from the database and recalculate the recipe data."

but I could not find the option "Reload Master data" in Recipe development screen, Please let me know as where can i find the option 'Reload master data"

thanks & regards

Yasar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

Are you on EhP5 or EhP6? Can you make sure you are using the correct role for the user? The EhPs generally come with newer versions of standard roles, and these point to the correct webdynpro applications.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Our system is EhP6 and component is PLMWUI release 702, do you know what is the role i am missing to carry out the above action ..

many thanks in advance

yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

You should use a role based on the standard role SAP_PLMWUI_PROCESS_MENU2. If this role is not available then it means the relevant business function has not been activated.

Best regards,
Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I already have the role assigned for my user.

please let me know as where i can find the option 'Reload master' in RD web workbench, even in SAP online help, it is not mentioned as where it will be present

many thanks

yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

The 'Reload Master Data' button is usually present in the button bar in header. Please check the web dynpro application just in case it has been set to invisible.

Regards,

Rajeev