cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error No entry in table T706_CONST r argument

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While creating the Expense report through portal getting error "No entry in table T706_CONST for argument"

I checked the table for the constants , but i am no able to resolve ...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Y.V.P.Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

is this really the entire error message? I had expected some table-key behind "argument" in "No entry in table T706_CONST for argument", at least the MOREI and the constant itself...

If this really is all you got, then the only chance is doing a where-used on the error message and debug every single spot where this message is used.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

No entry in table T706_CONST for argument N_DED
IN/N_DED/20130228

This is the complete entry error iam getting while creating the expenses through portal.

Thanks & regards,

Y.V.P.Deepak

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

actually, the error message is telling you exactly what is wrong. In Table T706_CONST you are missing the constant N_DED (isn't that Public Sector stuff for Italy and overnight staying or something alike?) that is being checked against the validity through ENDDA 28.02.2013.

This is your error. Correct/Maintain the respective entry in T706_CONST and all is good.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Its a late reply from me, i need to pay attention for my query. Parallely giving supporting to other modules its time consuming.

Thanks a lot lukas for your kind support ,issue resolved by creating the parameter in the table  T706_CONST according to your suggestion.

With Regards,

Y.V.P.Deepak.

Answers (0)