cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any release procedure for WM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every One,

i want to know in Ware house management, is there any release procedures are avilable?

means to do  TR to  TO ,can we maintain Release procedure ?

if exist , please give procedure.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesh,

yes, you can use transactions around LT41 for grouping one or many TRs together in a WM group.

After grouping (filling table T311A by LT41), you can create TOs for group (regular or 2-step picking) and later you can start(release) TO processing either by printing a picklist or sending a WMRREF IDOC to external system to start TO processing for given group (REFNR)

BTW: you can use VL06O for grouping (outbound) deliveries also in same way.

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bucher,

Yes, i agree your piont.But as Purchase order release procedure like  is there any TR release Procedure or TO Relase procudre avialble .

if NOT ,is it possible to do?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isn't the WM putaway controlled by strategy. With a good setup the workers have just to put the material in the bin which printed on the TO.

for which activity would you need an extra release?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assumed you're talking about outbound TRs for picking because inbound would be controlled by putaway like Jürgen said.

For customers with your/similar requirements, we ship our outbound order management cockpit for LES/WM to bring in user controlled demand release procedures on several levels but this is all custom code.

So as a result - no, there's no similar release procedure for TRs like for POs out of the box Jinoy said.

Regards,

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jesh  ,

Havent come across any release procedure in WM .

Thanks

Jinoy