cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Processing status

0 Kudos

For some sales orders, the flow is completed till invoice but still the sales order status says "being processed".  What could be the reason.

1.  Update document flow settings in copy control/ item category is checked.  It is activated.
2.  Item category definition, Completion rule is blank which means not relevant for completion.  But I see other documents with same item category where the document status is completed.

What could be the control other than these two settings.  VBUP - item delivery status and overall delivery status says "partially delivered".  But why is this saying partially delivered is the question.  This problem exists only for 10 sales orders.  Rest of the sales orders in the system are OK.

I already tried processing these through the report SDSTATU2, SDVBUK00

Thanks,
Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope following recently discussed discussion on similar sort issue can be a help to you.

- still the delivery number is coming in VF04 even though the delivery is invoiced.

Try and share the feedback.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Item level shipping tab, the field "Part.dlv/ item" was set as D (No limit to subsequent deliveries) and therefore the item delivery status was still saying "partially delivered".  Now i removed the D from the sales order item and left the field as blank and saved the sales order.  The sales order status is changed to "completed" !!.  Thanks to the SAP note 1669820.