cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create a Default Layout for V.25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone guide me about creation of a default layout for V.25 T-Code. I need to have the standard fields alongwith some additional Fields.

Also please suggest how to add the New Z-Fields to the same (without ABAP).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the response. I had gone through this thread even before logging my question. This thread is also incomplete as the question is not answered.

My requirement is simple and that is to add the Standard field MARA-EAN11 in the Layout but it is not visible in the Fields list. But when i execute the V.25 and go to additional fields, the EAN11 field is very much present there and giving values too.

I need to save the layout with that field but not able to. Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3158684 is also the similar thread for which the answer is not there !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Since the field which you want isn't available in the layout in that case you've to add the field in VBMTV structure. By the help of your ABAPER try the following, in table VBMTV use the dummy field and replace it with the field which you want to be displayed at include VBMTVZ now in table T180A in SE16 create a new record with by giving table name and field name then in user exit PERFORM MOVE_USERFIELDS USING at include LV05TFMO update the value and check. Rest of the option would be to create a customized report by appending your own structure with desired fields. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Have you checked VOKF?? Create layout with that and lemme know if you need more help in this. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

I tried Using VOKF. but am not able to find the Fields from MARA table (some Z-fields and Some standard Fields too) in the selection list.

Can you please help me on that.