cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Log generating for Invoice split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am stuck in one strange issue of invoice split for a customer, which is not reflecting any split analysis log to check why invoices got split.

Current scenario is order related invoicing to create. All orders must have a reference contract mandatory and each contract is maintained with billing plan to process in last of the month in monthly invoicing.

Now if i choose one contract billing plan to process in monthly invoicing and all reference sales order and process it in VF04 to have a collective billing then it should consolidate all items into one invoice. But system splits it into two invoices and in processing split analysis there is no difference in header data of both the invoices to check why invoice split happened.

In checking copy control it is a customized routine, which is a copy of standard routine 001 in Data VBRK/VBRP field V_TVCPFAP_GRURP for invoice split reasons. In new routine it is clearing VBRK-LAND1 and VBRK-STCEG_L to avoid splitting and if pricing type in item copy control is "D" or "G" then it is removing price list in VBRK-PLTYP to avoid invoice split.

It is not possible to control the invoice split for one customer and even there is no specific master data change for this customer.

It would be good if you can share your experience to get this issue solve.

Regards

Indra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Indra,

the SAP KBA1561427 explains the known reasons for billing split with empty split analysis (cases 2, 3, 4, 5).

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivano,

I could not open the link which you have mentioned "SAP KBA1561427". Could you please send the correct link to view the information.

Regards

Indra

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Indra,

the link is correct.

I just tried it.

Anyway KBAs and SAP notes are in the same database.

Please go in SAP service marketplace

www.sap.com/support

-> SAP Sercice Marketplace

-> Help & Support

-> SAP note 1561427 Go

Best regards,

Ivano.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the value of field ZUKRI in table VBRK. It is populated with the structure ZUK in the customer subroutine.

For further information, see SAP Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Thanks for your response. Field ZUKRI in table VBRK is contained with same value. No difference. Still i can not view differences in 2 invoices with split analysis, why invoices are separated.

Regards

Indra