cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va05 field required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm using the VA05 to track the order status..

Since I have some orders in the status "in part delivered", I would like to know what is the partial quantity delivered.

I.e.

I have a order with a total quantity of 50 in "partial delivered" status :     what is the quantity already shipped?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tufano,

When there's not enough stock for the material but the orders are being processed it is because of partial delivery. Since you know when a Sale Order is raised an there's enough qty for that material in the stock of which you've created the Sale Order then the open qty gets confirmed at schedule line level and delivery'll be created.

You can use VA05 to display undelivered and partially delivered Sale Orders by setting the selection criteria of VA05 to Open Sale Orders, for your specific requirement you can apply logic via query reporting in SQ01,SQ02 and SQ03 which will be

Cumulative Order quantity (KWMENG) minus Cumulative Confirmed quantity (KBMENG) that equals to the Open quantity

and you'll get a list of partially delivered Sale Orders. Also, you can try V.02. Hope it helps. Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You can add fields in va05 from sales and distribution img node. I am not sure if partial quantity can be added or not but you can check in node. There are vbap vbep and vbup fields available. Check if your desired field is available or not.

Thank$

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 37871 - List display of open sales documents

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo